Went to Kapatagan again for the nth time I should uncertainly say, still at Our Lady of Mt. Apo Parish where our cousin priest has been assigned for years already. NOT that I was asked again to work at the parish like last month but just merely to have some fun with my family since my auntie and uncle from Cebu requested to.
For the first time I've gone to Mt. Apo Highlands! At last! That was a FREE day tour since the owner of the resort knows our cousin.
There I've also seen what they call BALL FLOWER.
Also went to the Civet Farm. We were supposed to buy coffee from there because the price would probably be much lesser than those sold at coffee shops like Chicco di Caffe for Php250/cup, but we failed to notice the restaurant. Anyway, one thing I've discovered from my auntie is the WALKING POSE. Allow me to show the subtle differences—if there are any— of the formal, walking and wacky poses! HAHAHA!
| Formal pose |
| Wacky pose |
| Walking pose |
After our Kapatagan Adventure, we went straight to Sta. Cruz at the fish cage of our Auntie's sister since we were invited for lunch together with popsie's brother and sister-in-law.
This weekend's so awesome coz I love and enjoy family bondings! :) I love my family coz I know they will never leave me at any cost, not unless I rebel against them. :)) I'm one of those people who are blessed with a big and happy family and I thank the Lord for that! ♥ At times like this I feel at ease. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment